Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Fashion Glasses Online!


My local resource for my glasses closed recently so I decided to go online to look for a new place with a large variety to choose from. I wound up at eyeglasses.com where I had a tough time picking out some fashion friendly frames from among all their options.

My first attraction was to the Kate Spade glasses where there were a lot of trendy frames that appealed to me. I almost picked out a pair but decided to keep looking to see if there were any additional designers that I found appealing.

I also took a look at the Dolce and Gabbana glasses because that designer was not available at the previous local store where I shopped. There was a very large selection and luckily the site loaded quickly so that I didn't have to sit and wait for the pictures of each pair. I also perused the Gucci glasses just for fun before settling on a pair of the original Kate Spades.

The website was easy to use and also sells sunglasses so as the weather starts to warm up again I'll be making another visit to eyeglasses.com to pick myself up something for the summer months.

No comments: