Friday, January 23, 2009

Valentines Roses


I have a part time job working in a construction office so this time of year I get asked quite often if roses are "too generic" a gift for Valentines Day. The answer is always - No Way! While flowers for Valentines are good, the tradition of roses is even better.

For me it doesn't get any better than the beautiful dark red roses for valentines that are the epitome of the romantic day. I even had the same roses at my wedding and I never get tired of them.

If you are looking for some very nice valentines day roses and a convenient order try 1800flowers.com where you can do a quick search for whatever you need and set up a delivery. It doesn't have to be a gigantic bouquet - something small and elegant will do just as well. Think about getting it set up now and you can save a few bucks and still show that you can plan ahead for the romantic day.

No comments: