Thursday, February 19, 2009

Awsome Announcements

I spent the last week or so searching for a place to order some birth announcements for our new baby. I wanted to use photos to customize the announcements but the going rate for many of the printing sites that do this seems to be around $2.00 per card (more than I could budget to spend on the project).

The cheaper sites that allow you to customize your own cards didn't have the style of cards I was looking for - they were cartoony and cute when I wanted a more elegant feel. Finally today I did a search for "affordable photo cards" and came up with exactly what I was looking for.

www.simplytoimpress.com has announcements cards that were perfect. They offer both templates to create your own card or custom editing services for a slightly higher fee. I used one of their templates and easily uploaded my pictures and customized the wording for a quick order.

I would recommend this site to anyone looking for announcements or invitations online.

No comments: