Monday, December 1, 2008

Who Doesn't Love Popcorn?

My husband came home the other day with one of those weird bricks of pink popcorn from a convenience store. I watched him eat it and thought of how long it had been since I had some really good flavored popcorn.

A quick web search and I was exactly where a 7-month pregnant woman needs to be - an incredible selection of gourmet popcorn that reminded me of the holidays when I was a kid.

Caramel was always my favorite but the Popcorn Factory has more flavors now than I remember from when I was young. I had almost forgotten but my dad used to have friends who bought us those huge tins of variety popcorn every Christmas. It's probably been 15 years since I indulged so I couldn't help but purchase a few new flavors for myself. I also ordered a few popcorn gifts to give out this holiday in the hopes I could create a little nostalgia for some folks on my gift list.

No comments: