Friday, December 5, 2008

Diapers Online

When my son was born I was lucky to have a family member with a baby just four months older. As a result of this fortune tons of newborn and size one diapers were bestowed upon us before the big arrival day. Still, I was astounded at how many diapers we went through.

Remembering a note that was left in the notebook from my baby shower I frantically searched through the pages searching for the diaper website that came with high recommendations from a fellow Mom.

It has been two years, I'm expecting baby #2 and I am still in love with diapers.com. In my defense, when I started using them the site name was slightly different so it's not like I couldn't remember diapers.com. They've made some changes since the early days but they are still great.

The prices are great and even better the shipping is immediate and free (if you spend a minimum amount - not a difficult task considering how many diapers we go through). They have all sorts of additional items for diapering, bathing, nursing, and general baby care. It is definately worth a look at the site!

No comments: