Thursday, December 11, 2008

Decorating for Christmas

My son turned two this year and for the first time my husband and I find ourselves very excited about shopping and decorating for Christmas. When the drug store by our house started adding Christmas Decorations to their aisles, my son went crazy every time we walked into the store.

We decided that this year we would really go all out with the decorating and so far we have had a blast. I bought a few things to decorate but I found it more cost effective to go online and get decorating ideas of themes I could put together myself. I went to Celebrations.com and was able to find some simple and adorable ideas for our Christmas decorations this year.

Christmas Party Games
were also available on the site which will be a huge help this year in planning our party. Our gatherings include friends and family so we have all age ranges from groups of toddlers to parents and grandparents.

If you have kids this is a great time of year to get together to decorate and play as a family. Enjoy your holidays!

No comments: