Friday, January 1, 2010

January Birthdays

In my family we have several early January birthdays that I always struggle to get acknowledged on time. With the rush of the holidays behind me I tend to want to take a month off and spend my time hibernating. I am always appreciative of 1-800flowers during this time of year.

As New Years wraps up I am definitely not one of those shoppers who heads right out to search for bargains at 5 AM. Nope, sit me at home where it is warm and give me a place to easily place thoughtful birthday orders and I'll be as happy as a clam. I can log on to my account at 1-800flowers and order up personalized gifts for my January born family from the comfort of my own living room.

Since the age ranges are from teenage to middle age I need the flexibility that 1-800flowers offers. I can send arrangements or gifts with tasty treats or even small toys. Most important is that I am able to get great gifts out on time to my family and I don't need to worry about the post office or the post-holiday retail rush.

No comments: