Friday, January 1, 2010

Convenience for Eyeglasses

Just before the Christmas holiday I found myself without glasses. My baby was crawling along and happened to pull himself up to the coffee table where he spied my specs. He pulled the magazine over that they were sitting on and in no time had them in his hands and promptly broke off one side of the frames.

I'm used to getting glasses in town but after having previous luck online I decided to log on to eyeglasses.com to see what was available. I was able to choose a great new pair of eyeglasses and the best part was that I didn't have to leave my house. I finished my holiday shopping early and the thought of having to negotiate the local store - in a mall, of course - was not at all appealing.

With my brain away on holiday I decided to take the quick route and pick the same set of frames to get them on the way in a hurry. They were delivered quickly and were as expected upon arrival. I was thrilled to have one less holiday worry this season!

No comments: