Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Got Glasses?

I have been wearing eyeglasses all my life. Recently I decided to buy a pair online. I was a little nervous about making such an important purchase online but driving to the store is so difficult (and expensive, given the price of gas) and the local store I usually frequent seems to have less and less variety.

I happened upon eyeglasses.com and I was pleasantly surprised at the variety of both eyeglasses and sunglasses that they had available for sale. Everything I needed was right at my fingertips and I was in love with how many choices I had and that the prices were lower than my local store.

I ended up buying two pairs. The shipping was great and I have only good things to say about their customer service team. What started out as an apprehensive undertaking turned into a great shopping trip. The best part was that I didn't have to leave my home and the designer eyeglasses I ended up with look like they came from a specialty shop in Beverly Hills!

No comments: