Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Last Minute Mothers Day - Order Those Flowers

Every year I try to plan ahead and ask my mom what she wants for Mothers day. Every year she says the same thing, "Oh, don't worry about me." One year I took her up on that and gave her a call to let her know she was appreciated but didn't actually buy her anything. Big mistake. This year, I'm going with flowers.

After hearing about it for a very long time I determined that what my mom said was much different than what she meant. What she said was "don't worry about me." What she meant was "Go ahead and order me some flowers but don't worry about making a big production of it. But do order the flowers."

This year I placed my order for Mothers day flowers early. For those of you who haven't been berated enough by guilt to order early you can still place mothers day orders with 1800flowers for delivery. So get to it! Even if your mom says she "doesn't need anything" don't translate that as "doesn't want anything." Order those flowers!

No comments: