Friday, April 17, 2009

1800flowers for Mother's Day


My mom is hard to shop for. Every year at Christmas, her birthday, and especially mother's day I wonder what to get her. I resisted giving her flowers for a while because I thought it was too generic. Last year, however, I visited 1800flowers and wound up getting her the most beautiful flowers for mothers day.

She loved them. The selection of flowers and gifts was so big that I was able to pick out something that was special for my mom. I didn't want to get her roses or an ordinary arrangement and I was able to choose a beautiful selection of flowers that I knew would be stunning. I also sent with it a small gift of fruits that she thoroughly enjoyed (she doesn't care much for chocolate). This year I will also be purchasing flowers for mothers day since I know there is enough variety to get her another very special selection. I can only hope that when my kids get old enough to shop for me they do the same. I think I'm more partial to the wine and cheese (also available from 1800flowers - yeah!) than the fruit gift basket though!

1 comment:

Zarebski said...

1-800-Flowers is an ideal place to buy gifts and flowers for Mother's Day.